Private sanctuary with views and a garden
Targeted towards first homebuyers and investors, this 1 bedroom apartment presents a unique entry into home ownership, positioned at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac.
A north-facing kitchen is filled with light, boasting ample cabinetry and a new stainless steel gas cooker. The adjacent living room has been modernised with floating floors, extending to a wide sunroom/study enjoying tree-top views set against a backdrop of the Dandenong Ranges.
Space-saving fitted wardrobes grace the carpeted bedroom, extending to a contemporary ensuite and the home also features ceiling fans, a gas wall heater and HWS, European laundry and a carport. Just metres from the front door, a fully-fenced market-style garden provides a private outdoor area that is perfect for relaxation or entertaining alfresco.
Incredibly low-maintenance, this private residence is close to buses, Croydon Central and train station, plus local leisure facilities and the vibrant shopping, cafes and entertainment of Main Street.
- Affordable first property or low-maintenance investment
- Private and fully-fenced garden
- Sunny, north-facing kitchen with new s/steel gas cooker
- Separate sunroom with Dandenongs outlook
- Carpeted bedroom with ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- Leafy cul-de-sac near Croydon station and shops
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.1-28morallaavenuecroydon.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days